Degree and College Name:
- Diplomate of the Philippine College of Occupational Medicine at Occupational Safety and Health Center, Quezon City, Philippines (2010-2012)
- Post-Graduate Internship at Dr. Pablo O. Torre Hospital (Riverside Medical Center), Bacolod City, Philippines (2007-2008)
- Doctor of Medicine at Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, Dr. Jose P. Rizal School of Medicine, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines (2003-2007)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology at Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, School of Arts and Sciences, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines (1999-2003)
- General Practitioner at Belhoul European Hospital.
- Accredited physician of Pioneer Insurance & Surety Corporation (Philippines).
- Member of Philippine College of Occupational Medicine, Philippine Medical Association, and Misamis Oriental Medical Society.
- Worked as General Practitioner at Cagayan de Oro Medical Center, Inc., Cagayan de Oro Polymedic General Hospital, Tagoloan Polymedic General Hospital and Oro Doctors Hospital (CDO Maternity-Children’s Hospital and Puericulture Center) from 2008-2015.
- As GP, she was responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in children and adults, as well as the promotion of health education and disease prevention. She also performed minor surgeries and assisted women in childbirths.
- Worked as Company Physician at Synnex-Concentrix Corporation, Coca-Cola Bottlers Phils., and Del Monte Philippines, Inc., from 2009-2011.
- As company physician, she performed entrance exams and annual physical exams of employees. She also promoted health education and prevention of occupational illnesses.
Clinical Expertise and Services Offered:
- General medicine and occupational medicine.
Dr. Jerica Lei G. Pajo
Filipino General Pracitioner